Monday, December 1, 2014

Some of My Favorite Things: Cyber Monday Deals

Happy Cyber Monday!  Haha.  Also, Happy December!  I can't believe it's already here and that there are only 24 days left until Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Did any of you brave the crowds and go shopping on Black Friday?  I apologize that I didn't get a post out about the BF deals.  I was in the country with my family and didn't get a chance to get it written up before I left.  So I will make up for it with my fave deals for Cyber Monday.  From what I've heard, it's one of the least productive days at work.  I wonder if that is still true since the crazy deals seem to go all week long rather than just on Black Friday and Cyber Monday nowadays.  I did end up purchasing a couple items online for myself on Saturday - a pretty dress for my work Christmas party and a maternity swim suit so I can get back to swimming.  I didn't do any Christmas shopping over the weekend, but I will probably get some of that done today.  I actually have most of it done already. :)  It definitely helps that my hubby and I are only doing small gifts this year since the baby stuff has been so expensive.

Anyways, here are some awesome deals going on at some of my fave stores!  Happy shopping!


The Limited ~ 50% off everything (use code THANKS)




Banana Republic ~ 40% off (use code CYBER)



Ann Taylor ~ 50% off (use code CYBER50)



White House Black Market ~ 30% off (use code 19959)



Here are some other great deals that are going on today:
Juicy Couture ~ 60% off (use code EATSLEEPSHOP)
LOFT ~ 505 off (use code MONDAY)
Express ~ 50% off (no code needed)
GAP ~ 40% off (use code CYBER)
Bauble Bar ~ 20% off (with code CYBER20) or play their game to get an even better discount
Steve Madden ~ 35% off (use code CYBER)
Kate Spade ~ 30% off (use code CYBER30)
ASOS ~ 30% off (use code ILOVEMONDAYS)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not too excited with the sales this year but maybe that's because I find thrifting much more budget-friendly :) I do have some credits at Gap/Piperlime/BR/ON from using their credit card but I can't find anything that's worth it, even with the cyber monday discounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nout, I wasn't too impressed with most of the sales this year. Black Friday is my nightmare. I worked at Kohl's for awhile and I can't stand crowds and rude people, but I did do some Christmas shopping today with some Cyber Monday deals!! Thanks for putting this together :)

    ReplyDelete