Wednesday, November 19, 2014

#MonthlyMani: Black Tie

Welcome back to the monthly edition of fun manicures!  This month's theme was black tie, aka black and white.  Once again I had to do something a little off the wall with my nails. :)  I also added a touch of red because it just goes so well with black and white.


These are the nail polishes that I used.



I started with a white base.  Honestly I wasn't too sure what the plan was for the design, and so I ended up doing a little something different on each nail.  It makes it more interesting that way, don't you agree?  Haha.  The skinny brush that came with the black polish really makes it easy to do fun designs on my nails.



I think I like my middle finger design the best.  I call it "the chicken foot" hahaha.



I added the top coat and cleaned up around the nails and there you have it!  Fun nails that surprisingly didn't take that long to do.



Be sure to take a peek at what the rest of the gang did for their black tie nails!

Kristi from Alligator Toe
Piniel from Pins-Place
Jacki and Lesli from Sistas from Cali
Marlena from Here, Pretty Kitty
Melissa from The Fashion Huntress

Follow Me on Bloglovin'!
 ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Love the glitter color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! And I love how it seems like most everyone chose an accent color with either white or black, or both! The red glitter is a great accent and your designs are so fun, but I think the line with the three dots is my favorite because it reminds me of a fancy buttoned up coat or tuxedo jacket!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristi! :) I actually was kind of thinking about a tuxedo jacket when I did the 3 dot design, haha! I should have mentioned it in the post.

      Delete
  3. LOVE this! I really need to get away from just doing the accent nail in a different pattern and try different stuff on different nails like you did! The middle finger and pinky are my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I always use this as my excuse to experiment. :)

      Delete
  4. Very cute! Love the little addition of red - it really does go well with the color palette!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete