Monday, October 6, 2014

Chunky Sweater

Houston actually seemed to pay attention to when Fall was supposed to start this year.  While it's nothing like a fall in the northeast where I grew up, it's been quite a bit cooler with absolutely gorgeous weather.  All I want to do lately is hang outside with the dogs and enjoy this amazing weather while it lasts.  :)

This cooler weather has helped my outfit inspiration.  I was getting rather frustrated for awhile with my shrinking wardrobe (hence the lack of posts) and missing all my regular clothes that I couldn't wear anymore.  Luckily sweaters are more forgiving and perfect for Fall!  I just love a good chunky sweater.  Also, I bought more maternity clothes over the weekend.  



These shoes were an amazing find at a sample sale held at BHLDN on rainy Saturday morning last summer.  I have dubbed them my "pretty Uggs" even though they are not Uggs at all.  I love that they give that vibe though and look perfect for the fall/winter time of year.





What I'm Wearing
Sweater ~ Limited (similar in white)
Leggings ~ Victoria's Secret
Shoes ~ Bettye Muller
Purse ~ Kate Spade
Earrings ~ ?? (similar)
Ring ~ Aldo (loving this one and this one)
Bracelet ~ Banana Republic (similar)
Watch ~ Limited (similar)
Sunglasses ~ Vera Wang 


Follow Me on Bloglovin'!
 ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Pregnant and still rocking heels? Girl, I am impressed. You look wonderful!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miche! Luckily I have not had to deal with swollen feet and heels are still comfortable, so I am going to try to rock them as long as I can! I do wear flats more often than not though. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful outfit! I'm with Miche...I'm super impressed with the heels :) There's nothing better than a comfy sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Justine! :) I have the flattest feet ever so heels actually feel better on my feet for the most part because they give them more support. But I know I probably won't be able to wear them for too much longer.

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, look at you! I love this look on you because really, it's fabulous and who doesn't love a chunky sweater. :) Plus love how your shoes match!

    ReplyDelete