Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Striped Maxi

Well, as I suspected in earlier posts, I finally had to cave in and buy some maternity clothes over the weekend.  I only got a couple things, and I know I will have to get more soon.  I'm still trying to get the most out of my current closet though and holding out as long as possible before I actually wear any of the maternity clothes I bought.  I don't know why I am being so weird about it.  Haha.  Anyways, before I feature any of the maternity clothes, here is another maxi dress that is a great transition piece that will hopefully last me through most of the pregnancy.




What I'm Wearing
Maxi Dress ~ WHBM (similar)
Cardigan ~ Limited (similar)
Necklace ~ Shop Lately
Bracelets ~ Stella & Dot and Henri Bendel
Clutch ~ Limited (cute option here)
Sandals ~ Steve Madden (similar)


Follow Me on Bloglovin'!
 ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram ~ Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I think this will be a spectacular transition piece! Classic dress for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I seriously cannot even tell you're pregnant in that dress!! It looks like a perfect one to wear thoughout pregnancy. Hope all is well!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete