Monday, January 6, 2014

Unexpected Finds


I have been struggling with the fact that I can't wear heels.  It has kind of limited my outfits, and I haven't really wanted to spend much on flats since I know I won't wear them that often once I'm cleared to wear heels again.  Like I've said before, thank goodness for cheap flats at Target.  I was afraid of missing boot season though (one of my fave things to wear during the fall and winter).  A couple months ago I was with my hubby at Bass Pro Shop to look at manly things and I happened to notice these boots on sale for $25!  What a steal!  I love unexpected finds like this.  Who knew Bass Pro Shop sold cute shoes?  (I also scored a lovely pair of striped flats.)  That's what I love about fashion.  You can find great pieces when you least expect it.  





What I'm Wearing
Top ~ Kohl's (old)
Blazer ~ The Limited (old), similar yellow option
Belt ~ Express (similar)
Jeans ~ WHBM (similar)
Boots ~ Natural Selections from Bass Pro Shop! (another option from Target)
Necklace ~ The Limited (old), similar option here and here
Earrings ~ The Limited (these look exactly the same)
Bracelet ~ G by Guess (similar)
Purse ~ Kate Spade (old)


No comments:

Post a Comment